Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin has been out for just over a month now, and to celebrate it’s been bumped up to version 1.04. This comes with some fixes, adjustments and various other improvements.
Once again we have a translation of the latest patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo Everything:
– Reduced the stagger after the player uses the Divine Raiment and it catches nothing.
– Fixed an issue when with Fierce Furrow where it was sometimes difficult to land a hit depending on the frame rate and skill level.
– Fixed a bug with healing when using Milky Way or Mirror of Purification when a certain Spirit Bough was in effect.
– Minor adjustments to the camera at home.
– Fixed an issue so the release conditions will no longer randomly update when moving items in and out of the Fertilizer Pit.
– Fixed an issue so recipes that can no longer be made will now disappear when adding ingredients to the Fertilizer Pit.
– It is now possible to obtain Nibancha (Summer) by adding fertilizer to tea.
– Increased the spawn rate of Medicinal Base at Hidden Crimson Spring.
– Fixed an issue so quest information will no longer display during events.
– The player can now progress through the event that requires the Soul-Stealing Mask with the Soul-Stealing Mask+, as well.
– Fixed other minor bugs.
You can view the previous updates here and here. Have you updated to version 1.04 yet? Have you played this game yet? If not, why not check out our review.
What do you think of the latest update? Tell us in the comments.